HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Feb 23 | Pretty Pages by Barbara SCHEDULED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennmccabe

PostSubject: Feb 23 | Pretty Pages by Barbara SCHEDULED    Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:15 am

Hello and welcome to the February edition of Pretty Pages where we scour the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery for amazing pages to share with you.

I just love this first layout, it has wonderful journaling letting us know how she feels about Superstition. And even using a '13' playing card instead of a photograph. Then has placed just the correct elements, a four leaf clover and the horseshoe! I love how she added strips of paper to her border to make your eye roam around her page.

Superstition by silent ranks

This layout is so sweet! I love the pops of color here, they are not ones I would think of for a baby page, but it totally works! And then she adds the clouds on the top of the design and the floating yarn at the bottom, and that is just the correct touch she needed to complete her page.

Art Inspiration by elitka

I know this one won a challenge here on the blog. BUT I just could not let February go by without adding it to the Pretty Pages also. I just love the way this page flows. She has all the stars on the first side of the 2 page layout that pulls your eyes across to the second page. Then, WOW, you have the extracted photograph but what is exceptional is the way part of the far right side of the photograph is pulling away and floating off towards the border!

True to yourself by shivani

Beautiful pages ladies! And thank you so much for the inspiration!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23 | Pretty Pages by Barbara SCHEDULED    Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:23 am

AWESOME picks! Thanks Barbara. And thank you Jenn for preparing the post! :smooch:
Back to top Go down
http://pinkreptiledesigns.up-with.com

Feb 23 | Pretty Pages by Barbara SCHEDULED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1