HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

POSTED April BYOC 4/4/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CFile

PostSubject: POSTED April BYOC 4/4/2014   Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Happy April! April Showers bring May Flowers....Just wait until you see what Pink Reptile Designs is bringing to the Lily Pad's April BYOC! The color palette for April is exquisite! Gorgeous Pastels that will go with all those glorious spring layouts! It is a breath of fresh air and goes perfectly with what is currently in your stash! I know you will just love the 3 dimensional feel your pages will have using the alpha, elements & papers. It will give all of your digital pages that Hybrid feeling!

First up is the wonderful Dog Eared Alpha...This alpha is so awesome and SO realistic! Those dog eared corners and crumple textured letters will be just jumping off your pages! The alpha includes upper case letters, numbers, ampersand and a BONUS Kraft paper. Use these to create eye catching titles or use for a monogram. However you use this alpha kit, you will be amazed how your page is going to stand out!

Next is the gorgeous Yo-Yo Elements pack. In addition to the handmade crocheted yo-yos & leaves I made, also included are handmade ribbons, brads and tied string bows. These handmade page accents will give all your layouts that wow factor you are going for.

And last, but certainly not least, is the yummy Reverie Papers! This paper pack contains 12 yummy textured pastel and grungy patterned papers and 7 solid colored textured papers. These papers are great for blending, coordinate with all of the TLP April 2014 BYOC, and will also go with what you currently have in your stash.

Your layouts will be blooming this April (and for a long time to come) with these realistic BYOC packs! I cannot wait to see what you do with them!

Our Pink Ladies have sprung into action with these beautiful layouts to inspire you:
<insert layouts from CT>

There is still time to enter the March Blog challenge. One random winner will win $10 to the Pink Reptile Designs store, and everyone else will get a 25% discount coupon just for entering so really EVERYONE is a winner. Click HERE <blog challenge link> for the challenge details!

For my Newsletter subscribers I have a great little freebie to coordinate with the April BYOC release. If you are not a subscriber make sure you sign up here <insert link> as you don't want to miss this, along with future goodies!!

As always, I will have a new April freebie on my Face Book page, so make sure you stop on by!

Happy Spring and Happy Scrapping those wonderful moments after thawing from the extremely LONG Winter! Have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
mirjam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POSTED April BYOC 4/4/2014   Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 pm

PeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRfect!!!  :highfive: :smooch: 
Back to top Go down
http://pinkreptiledesigns.up-with.com
CFile

PostSubject: Re: POSTED April BYOC 4/4/2014   Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content